S********n 发帖数: 107 | 1 When you try your best but you don't succeed
你尽力却一无所获
When you get what you want but not what you need
你得到想要的, 却不是你需要的
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
你气力皆无, 却无法入眠
Stuck in reverse
回忆让你无法前进
And the tears come streaming down your face
你泪如瀑布, 直流而下
When you lose something you can't replace
你所失去的,永无挽回
When you love someone but it goes to waste
爱人远去, 永不回头
Could it be worse?
心情差到极点
Lights will guide you home
那束光带你回家
And ignite your bones
燃烧骨髓
And I will try to fix you
我来挽救你。
And high up above or down below
天堂抑或地狱
When you're too in love to let it go
爱的太深却又不得不让爱远去
But if you never try you'll never know
没经历过你永远不懂
Just what you're worth
那就是你 |
S********n 发帖数: 107 | |
S********n 发帖数: 107 | 3 这个翻译和我的翻译一比, 就是牛粪。根本不会因各里屎
2008-09-23 00:14:10 来自: zyz (知行合一)
Fix You的评论 5
When you try your best but you don't succeed-当你尽了最大的努力,但是还
不能成功
When you get what you want but not what you need-当你得到了你想要的,但
却不是你最需要的
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep-当你感觉累极了,却无法入眠
Stuck in reverse.-就像一部锁死的车子,只能向后退
And the tears come streaming down your face-泪水汹涌而下
When you lose something you can't replace-你永远失去了它,再也无法复原
When you love someone but it goes to waste-你爱着它,却一无所获
Could it be worse?-还有比这更遭的吗?
Lights will guide you home-那束光,带你回家
And ignite your bones-那束光,照到你的心里
And I will try to fix you-我来救你
And high up above or down below-那束光笼罩着你
When you're too in love to let it go-你太爱它了,舍不得让它走
But if you never try you'll never know-但是你从没试过,怎么知道
"Just what your worth"-你到底是怎样一个人?
Lights will guide you home-那束光,照耀你回家的路
And ignite your bones-那束光,照亮你的心
And I will try to fix you-我来救你
Tears stream, down on your face-泪水再也忍不住了
When you lose something you cannot replace-你永远失去了它,再也找不回来
Tears stream down your face and I...-剩下的只有眼泪……
Tears stream, down on your face-泪水不停地流
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes-我保证,我再也不会犯同样的
错误了
Tears stream down your face and I...-我不停地哭
Lights will guide you home-那束光,照亮你回家的路
And ignite your bones-那束光,照亮你的心
And I will try to fix you. 我来救你 |
S********n 发帖数: 107 | |
n*****m 发帖数: 9872 | 5 哪个是你的?
★ 发自iPhone App: ChineseWeb 7.8
【在 S********n 的大作中提到】 : 这个翻译和我的翻译一比, 就是牛粪。根本不会因各里屎 : 2008-09-23 00:14:10 来自: zyz (知行合一) : Fix You的评论 5 : When you try your best but you don't succeed-当你尽了最大的努力,但是还 : 不能成功 : When you get what you want but not what you need-当你得到了你想要的,但 : 却不是你最需要的 : When you feel so tired but you can't sleep-当你感觉累极了,却无法入眠 : Stuck in reverse.-就像一部锁死的车子,只能向后退 : And the tears come streaming down your face-泪水汹涌而下
|
S********n 发帖数: 107 | 6 主贴里面是我翻译的
【在 n*****m 的大作中提到】 : 哪个是你的? : : ★ 发自iPhone App: ChineseWeb 7.8
|